Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect salmon cream cheese crepes in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes.
You can cook Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped leek.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need of prasley.
- Prepare of dill.
Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes step by step
- FOR THE CREPES. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the egg. Gradually add in the milk, stirring to combine. Add the salt and beat until smooth..
- It's important to use a large pan so the crepes become thin and large. Heat the pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the butter has melted add 1/4 of the crepe mixture to the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion so that the mixture goes everywhere evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Set the crepe aside, and repeat with the rest of the mixture..
- Prepare the Salmon. In a pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted add the salmon fillet, cook for about 2 minutes on each side and start to pull it apart with a fork and a spatula. cook for 2 more minutes and set aside.
- For the Filling. In a large pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted, add the leek, the mushrooms and the chopped onion. Saute for about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic and Saute for 3 more minutes..
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add the Cream Cheese and the heavy cream..
- While it simmers, whisk the cream cheese continuously so that it melts..
- When the cream cheese has melted, add the pulled salmon and the grated cheese and cook for another minute..
- Remove from heat, add the lemon juice, parsley, a lot of dill and salt and pepper..
- Place 1 crepe on a flat surface. Top with 1/2 of the filling and roll up to enclose. Repeat with the second Crepe..