Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes.
You can cook Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped leek.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need of prasley.
- Prepare of dill.
Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes step by step
- FOR THE CREPES. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the egg. Gradually add in the milk, stirring to combine. Add the salt and beat until smooth..
- It's important to use a large pan so the crepes become thin and large. Heat the pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the butter has melted add 1/4 of the crepe mixture to the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion so that the mixture goes everywhere evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Set the crepe aside, and repeat with the rest of the mixture..
- Prepare the Salmon. In a pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted add the salmon fillet, cook for about 2 minutes on each side and start to pull it apart with a fork and a spatula. cook for 2 more minutes and set aside.
- For the Filling. In a large pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted, add the leek, the mushrooms and the chopped onion. Saute for about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic and Saute for 3 more minutes..
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add the Cream Cheese and the heavy cream..
- While it simmers, whisk the cream cheese continuously so that it melts..
- When the cream cheese has melted, add the pulled salmon and the grated cheese and cook for another minute..
- Remove from heat, add the lemon juice, parsley, a lot of dill and salt and pepper..
- Place 1 crepe on a flat surface. Top with 1/2 of the filling and roll up to enclose. Repeat with the second Crepe..