Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect line cook mac & cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Line Cook Mac & Cheese.
You can cook Line Cook Mac & Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Line Cook Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 block of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1-2 c of chèvre.
- It’s 1 c of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 c of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 c of milk.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of blackening seasoning.
- It’s 1 carton of chicken stock.
Line Cook Mac & Cheese instructions
- Boil pasta.
- In a medium size sauce pan heat milk over medium low heat. Once warm/hot, add velveeta cheese, storing often..
- Once velveeta has cooked down, add chèvre, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Move to low heat. Stir often until all the cheese is mixed well. Once mixed well, add blacking seasoning, stir and incorporate..
- Remove from heat. Take your drained, and if possible, semi-dry pasta and combine it with the hot cheese sauce. This is where the chicken stock comes in: If you need to loosen up the Mac N Cheese, use the broth! Trust me:).
- Add Pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy with shrimp, bacon, or chicken.).