Cheese fondue. Fondue is a fun and informal way to gather friends and family together. Cheese Fondue – all you need is garlic, wine, cornstarch, and cheese! So versatile and perfect for Confessions of a date night fondue junkie.
Throw a party with Tyler Florence's Cheese Fondue recipe from Food Network, a creamy mixture of Swiss and Gruy�re; serve it with chunks of bread and apples. If you've found that cheese fondue has put you into an exceptionally good mood, consider dipping your long fondue fork into even more cheesy recipes from Betty Crocker. Learn how to make an authentic Swiss Cheese Fondue with my family's recipe, from scratch! You can cook Cheese fondue using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese fondue
- It’s 1 cup of milk scald.
- You need 1 cup of stale bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of mild cheese cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
Since some people asked, NO this is not an instant fondue mix!! Try this easy cheese fondue recipe at your next fondue party. Traditionally, the Swiss used to melt Gruyère and Emmenthal cheese and this basic cheese fondue recipe is based on that. This creamy, cheesy fondue is worth dipping all of the things into.
Cheese fondue step by step
- Mix milk bread crumbs cheese butter and salt together add well beaten egg yolks.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites pour in buttered baking dish bake about 20 minutes in 350 oven.
- Add paprika before serving.
Throw a vegan fondue party for Start with the bread: Traditionally, you start with pieces of bread in your cheese fondue, and then. This traditional cheese fondue recipe features Emmental and Gruyere cheeses plus brandy or cognac. Cheese Fondue Recipe With Cognac or Brandy. Cheese fondue is a rich and decadent Swiss dish that is the perfect meal for a special occasion. Its savory and creamy flavor make it a satisfying meal.