Mom's garlic cheese bread. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of We love our cheesy homemade garlic bread served with delicious Italian dishes like Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti, Creamy Garlic Penne with Chicken, Easy. I've never really liked my bread drenched in butter — it just feels too Remove bread from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
Today's recipe is one that my mom tried several years ago. We've been making it ever since and call it Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread! You can have Mom's garlic cheese bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's garlic cheese bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cups of oil.
- You need 3 tbs of dehydrated parsley.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 150 g of grated cheese.
Soft on the inside with crispy edges, perfectly cheesy. The perfect amount of garlic and butter together gets smeared all over your bread before anything else hits it. Then, a faultless blend of two cheese: mozzarella and. This Garlic Cheese Bread will not disappoint.
Mom's garlic cheese bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: 1 egg, sugar, yogurt, oil, parsley, minced garlic..
- Mix into dry ingredients until well incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Add second egg until incorporated, then add grated cheese.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, bake at 350F for 45mins.
Cheese, bread and garlic – the perfect combination. Here it is will pretty new pictures. Homemade Breadsticks in the Bread MachineMoney Saving Mom. Garlic Cheese Italian Herb Bread for the Bread MakerRecipeLand.com. My Mom made a garlic bread that would have warded away vampires for a long time.