S'mores Mac & Cheese.
You can cook S'mores Mac & Cheese using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'mores Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 4 cups of Elbow Macaroni.
- It’s 2/3 cup of 2% Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar, divided.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Iodized Salt, divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of Miniature Marshmallows, divided.
- You need 1 cup of Milk Chocolate Baking Morsels.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Creamery Butter, melted.
- You need 9 of Graham Crackers.
S'mores Mac & Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 cup marshmallows. Cook until smooth. Remove from heat..
- Add noodles, remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips. Fold gently to incorporate. Transfer to a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Combine butter and graham crackers in a medium bowl with remaining brown sugar and remaining salt. Crush to desired consistency. Spread topping over noodles. Bake for 15 minutes, or until casserole is bubbling and topping is crisp..