Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing brats and beer cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Brats and Beer Cheese.
You can have Brats and Beer Cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brats and Beer Cheese
- It’s 8 of cooked brats.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need of cheese sauce:.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bottle of Guinness Blonde.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, paprika, cayenne.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
Brats and Beer Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Roll each link in a triangle. Spray with cooking spray and put in the oven to bake til golden brown..
- For the sauce, in medium saucepan melt the butter then add the flour. Cook that for a minute. Add about 3/4 of the bottle of Guinness. Cook and stir til thick and bubbly. Add cream cheese and melt. Add cheddar and melt til smooth. Add in seasonings to taste and pour into a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika.
- When the brats are done, dip dip dip!.