Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- You need 1 of kilo chicken wings.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish if desired.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend together all-purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper..
- Cut wings and dredge them in the flour..
- Heat oil and deep fry wings for about 5 to 7 minutes, and then drain on a wire rack..
- Cook the wings until they just begin to brown. Bake wings for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan..
- When the wings have finished cooking in the oven place the wings into a large bowl. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the wings and toss until the wings are well coated..
- Serve the wings by sprinkling the remaining Parmesan cheese on top of the wings..