Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare yummy scrambled eggs with jalapeño popper stuffing in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing.
You can cook Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of jalapeño popper stuffing.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- Prepare Tbsp of bacon grease or cooking oil.
- It’s of Small sweet tomato.
- It’s of Avacado.
Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing step by step
- Use your left over popper stuffings. I added my favorite diced link sausage when I made mixture. See jalapeño popper recipe..
- Small skillet, heat to medium high with oil. Pour in scrambled eggs and add all ingredients except tomato and avocado. Cook till done to your taste..
- Plate and add sliced tomato and avocado to plate. I like to add my favorite salsa on top. Enjoy!.