Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook appetizing blueberry cheese cake in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Blueberry Cheese Cake.
You can have Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare 200 g of Blueberries.
- It’s 45 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 g of lemon juice.
- You need of Biscuit Bottom.
- Prepare 100 g of Biscuit.
- It’s 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Body.
- Prepare 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- It’s 50 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- It’s 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- You need 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- Prepare 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- It’s 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- You need of Cheesecake Top.
- Prepare 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- You need 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
Blueberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..