Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook delicious pepper chicken wing in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Pepper Chicken Wing.
You can cook Pepper Chicken Wing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper Chicken Wing
- It’s 8 pieces of chicken wings (Drumlets and Wingtips).
- Prepare of Grounded seasalt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of potato starch.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Shoyu (Japanese soya sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine/ sake.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of finely grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely grounded salt.
Pepper Chicken Wing step by step
- For the sauce, prepare a saucepan, put all the liquid ingredients (i.e. Shoyu, Cooking Wine/ Sake, Mirin), sugar and smashed garlic. Heat up and reduce until half of its volume, keep it aside..
- Now, cook the wings. Wash the chicken wings, afterward cut into 2 parts (i.e. drumlets and the wingtips) and pat dry the wings with kitchen towels.
- Pour grounded sea salt on top of the chicken wings to taste and rub the salt all over, leave it for 5 mins.
- Pour the potato starch in a zipper bag, put the wing inside the bag and shake it to coat the wing, before you take out the wing and keep it aside, ensure to remove the excess coating thus it left a thin coating around the wing parts and the wings are lightly battered (this is important step).
- Pour a cooking oil to the frying pan (adjust the oil for deep frying) and heat up the stove to 180°C. Afterward, put the coated wings in for 4 minutes (do not move or flip the wings in between) each side, for wingtips you might consider to cook longer due to its size. Cook the wings thoroughly until yellowish, drain the oil and keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat up the oil until 200°C and put back the chicken for another 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and keep it aside..
- Take a brush and lightly paint the fried wings with the sauce made in Step 1..
- For the sprinkle, mix the fine black pepper and salt well and sprinkle on the painted chicken wings until it covers the majority part. You can add on more black pepper to taste..