Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy stuffed chicken wings in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Stuffed Chicken Wings.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Wings
- You need 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
- You need Half of head brocolli(optional).
- You need 16 pcs of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Black pepper, olive oil, salt.
Stuffed Chicken Wings instructions
- Wash and debone wings. Pat dry and marinate wing seasonings.
- Wash vege and cut into long strips. Take wings and stuffed all into the wings. Prepare baking tray by brushing with olive oil so that wings wont stick. Arrange wings and put some brocolli..
- Preheat oven for 250c and bake for 15 mins.