Lemon Chicken Wings.
You can have Lemon Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Wings
- You need Half of kg chicken wings.
- It’s 1 Sachet of Lemon sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Cornflour.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Butter.
Lemon Chicken Wings instructions
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Marinade with egg, white pepper and flour. Let it sit for 10 mins.
- Heat pan and add butter, pan fry chicken until done..
- Then pour lemon sauce and mix. Simmer until the sauce thicken and absorbe by the chicken. Remive and serve.