Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious beefy nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
You can have Beefy Nachos using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Nachos
- You need of Beef.
- You need 250 g of Ground Beef.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 cup of block sharp cheddar cheese; grated.
- You need of Nacho chips.
Beefy Nachos instructions
- Let's start with cooking the beef. Dissolve 2.5 tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix in 1/4 water. Set aside.
- Brown meat in oil. Drain excess oil. Then pour in Taco mixture. Simmer until sauce is absorbed by meat. Set this aside..
- Now let's make the cheese sauce. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once butter has melted, add 2 tbsp flour. Whisk until it combines into a smooth blonde paste and starts to bubble around the edges..
- Add 1 cup whole milk and continue whisking. Once the milk is incorporated, rise the heat to high and bring to a boil..
- Once the milk has reached a boil, quickly lower the heat and reduce to a simmer. Allow the sauce to thicken slightly..
- Add 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/4 tsp salt and whisk to combine..
- Turn off the heat, then add 1 cup block sharp cheddar cheese; grated. Gently stir, allowing the cheese to melt..
- When the cheese is completely melted and the mixture is smooth in consistency, the nacho cheese sauce is ready to serve..
- Place Nacho chips in a serving bowl, add the cheese sauce and top it off with the beef. Share and enjoy!.