You can cook Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- It’s 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.