Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make delicious tortilla nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
You can have Tortilla Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortilla Nachos
- It’s of Veggies/toppings.
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 2-3 pieces of green onions.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeño peppers, thinly slices(rounds or halves).
- It’s of For meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 pcs of garlic cloves, crushed & thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or chicken breast.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning (you can mix cajun+ any spices you want to flavour ur meat).
- You need of Rest of ingredients.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (I use cheddar&mozza.
Tortilla Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven at 275F.
- On the stove, heat the oil in a pan with medium heat..
- When oil is hot enough, add crushed garlic and cook til lightly brown then add the meat..
- When the meat is halfway cook, add the seasoning/spices and cook til tender or when the liquid is almost dry. (If meat is too watery, mix a 1tbsp of cornstarch to 3tbsp of water. Mix well then add it to the meat and cook til it’s done/no more liquid). Set aside..
- Cut your veggies and prepare your chips and cheese..
- In a baking pan, lay a layer of chips evenly and spread the meat, veggies, then cheese on top..
- Cook for about 15-20mins at 275F or til the cheese is nicely melted on the top. (Cook til your liking)..
- Best serve with salsa, sour cream, and or with guacamole. ENJOY!.