Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious his deviled eggs recipe in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
His Deviled eggs recipe.
You can cook His Deviled eggs recipe using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of His Deviled eggs recipe
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of a.1 steak sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
His Deviled eggs recipe instructions
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes..
- Add cold water to the pan with ice and let it cool down the eggs. When the eggs are cooled down enough to touch them go on to the next step..
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites in a egg tray..
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add miracle whip or mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce and a.1 sauce. Mix well..
- Take a sandwich bag and fill the yolk filling in the bag. Cut a corner off the bag and pipe the mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the deviled eggs. Enjoy..