Sprite Chicken Wings. Be the first to review this recipe. This is for all of those who love chicken wings! Panlasang Pinoy Recipes presents to you Sprite chicken wing recipe!
Chicken In Sprite, Roasted Whole Chicken And Bacon, How To Cook Chicken Relleno (rellenong Manok). Find chicken wings stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can have Sprite Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sprite Chicken Wings
- You need 200-300 grams of chicken wings.
- Prepare 5 ml of garlic powder.
- It’s 15 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 15 ml of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 ml of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Sprite.
These Baked Chicken Wings are extra crispy thanks to a special cooking method of parboiling to Chicken wings are SO good! I have long been enamored with wings (as evidenced by the many. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water, then drain and blot dry completely with paper towels. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat.
Sprite Chicken Wings instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, garlic powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper. Mix well then marinate for about 2 hours..
- In a non-stick pan, put the marinated chicken then add Sprite. Cover then bring to a boil..
- When it boils, lower the heat. Mix continuously until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken..
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!.
Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet. Give your chicken wings a sweet-spicy makeover. Get the recipe from Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Wings. Italian food lovers (err, all of us) will devour this. Chicken wings are great for any occasion.