Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make appetizing poor man's nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Poor Man's Nachos. Great recipe for Poor Man's Nachos. This week I had a few leftover items from taco night and a leftover quarter of a bag of tortilla chip pieces and crumbs. Voila! #fridgecleanout #nachos #loadednachos Alternative nachos for a poor man, consisting of lays potato chips and mustard.
See great recipes for Poor Man's Nachos too! Poor Man's Nachos A Girl Being Frugal. Unsubscribe from A Girl Being Frugal? You can have Poor Man's Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poor Man's Nachos
- You need of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- It’s of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
Food Haul food Hall tonight's dinner. Nacho Grande and chili cheese fries loaded Daddy and Jasmine cracking jokes on me Please don't forget to subscribe, like and share Thank you in advance. Watch Queue Queue Poor Man's Tacos, a blanket unto my soul Nicolas and Guadalupe Garcia: Some people eat macaroni and cheese or fried chicken w mashed potatoes and gravy to comfort themselves. Comfort to me has always meant family.
Poor Man's Nachos instructions
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did😁) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.
See great recipes for PoOR mAnS mEaL, Poor Man's Nachos too! A knock-off of inferior quality, or something similar to something else, but not as good. Bobbi's Kitchen -Hungry Boys (aka poorboy). Poor Man's Gourmet Kitchen I'm just a regular guy in search of his bliss and I find that bliss in food and all of its many cultural differences. A very seasoned and experience chef taught me how to use my pallet to best serve and prepare a dish with all of its natural flavors from other foods before ever introducing "forced flavoring", such.