Fish Stick Nachos. Learn how to make Fish Stick Tacos. This Fish Tacos Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Assemble tacos: In each tortilla, layer shredded cabbage, fish sticks, tartar sauce, jalapeños, cilantro, and a squeeze of.
So, this fish taco recipe starts with store-bought fish sticks. Fish Taco Recipe: Super tasty, super EASY and it won't break the bank. Crispy baked fish sticks straight from the frozen aisle, creamy ripe buttery avocado, crispy green or purple cabbage, spicy jalapeño, fresh cilantro, sweet spicy red. You can have Fish Stick Nachos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Stick Nachos
- You need 8 sticks of frozen fish sticks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced tomato seeded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream (or greek yogurt) or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced avocado diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped pickled jalapeno or to taste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of finely sliced green onion or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped cilantro or to taste.
Our fish sticks are a dinner staple, and here's the proof. These Crispy Fish Tacos are a semi-homemade match made in heaven! They're made with Gorton's Panko Crusted frozen fish sticks, which makes these a super-convenient. Quick and easy to make, this The Ultimate Fish Stick™ Baja Tacos recipe is just as Mexican-style flavors are paired with crispy Trident Seafoods Ultimate Fish Sticks in this.
Fish Stick Nachos instructions
- Cut the frozen fish sticks into halves or thirds and place them in a pizza pan or shallow bakeware..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 7-8 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface is crispy and gold brown..
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put it back inside the air fryer unit to let the cheese melt in the residual heat, for about 1 minute..
- Put the sour cream over the crispy fish sticks and sprinkle the remaining ingredients over them. Serve immediately..
FISH STICK TACO RECIPE Alright guys, this weeks recipe is for fish stick tacos. You know when your making fish sticks or fish fingers as we would call them. Does this "taco night" with fish sticks idea sound good to anyone? Get ready to crave these easy to make tacos! Seasoned with McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, tilapia bakes up crisp and ready for filling warm tortillas.