Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing keto friendly jalapeño poppers in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers.
You can cook Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
- It’s 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..