Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare tasty yummy mix veg pakoras in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras.
You can have Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras
- You need 4-5 of florets of cauliflower grated.
- You need 5-6 of carrots and radishes grated.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- It’s 1 of onion grated.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet corns.
- Prepare of Mushroom grated.
- You need of Ginger garlic estimated grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds and powdered both.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- It’s 2 scoop of gramflour estimated to make thick mixture.
Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras step by step
- First mix all the spices together and ingredients.
- Then slightly add water to make thick mixture.
- Rest for 10 minutes.
- Now make the oil hot but stay at medium flame so pakodas cook from inside.
- Deep fry the pakodas and always use small spoon to make small pakodas.
- Enjoy healthy pakodas.