Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing mediterranean nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
You can have Mediterranean Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Nachos
- Prepare Bag of tortilla chips on the border.
- It’s of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Montreal cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fate cheese for the top only.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- You need Cup of pitted olives black and green.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- It’s 2 of diced 🌶 chili green.
- You need 2 tablespoon of creamy Greek dressing.
- Prepare of Sour cream for dip.
- You need of Salsa for dip.
Mediterranean Nachos instructions
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.