Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare appetizing red hot buffalo chicken nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos.
You can have Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- It’s 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 10 oz of bag of tortilla chips.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar or jack cheese.
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss chicken and sauce to coat.
- Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet and top with chicken mixture then cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream or any other toppings..