Chillie cheese fries. American Chili Cheese Fries. featured in Fries Around the World. Kiano Moju, Matthew Johnson & Alix Traeger. Ladle the chili over the fries and top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. You can have Chillie cheese fries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chillie cheese fries
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s of Salt for seasoning.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy. A complete meal all in itself. Lay fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Will you be trying these Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries?!
Chillie cheese fries step by step
- Preheat oil in a deep pan. Coat potatoes in flour.When oil is hot, put chips in one after the other. Fry them till they are a bit golden brown. Once cooked remove from the pan and place on a kitchen towel to drain the oil..
- Cut the onion into slices, and deep fry in the same oil you used to fry potatoes. Fry them till they look burned but should not be black. Remove from pan and place on a kitchen towel..
- Place the chips on a baking tray, season with salt, add grated cheeder cheese and mix a bit. Put onions and green chillies on top of the chips and another grated cheeder cheese. Put in the oven and bake for 3 minutes..
- Remove from oven, dish up, add the mayonnaise and cheese sauce.Serve hot..
Grab some Glass meal prep bowls if you plan on packing this up for lunch! And of course I get all my grass-fed beef from Butcher Box! Our Chili Cheese Fries are golden brown French Fries topped with Wienerschnitzel's world famous, secret recipe Chili and melted shredded cheddar cheese. We've got something of a disclaimer to issue. Slide the chili cheese fries onto a platter, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.