Home-baked Crunchy Chicken Wings.
You can have Home-baked Crunchy Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home-baked Crunchy Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 lb of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 T of garlic powder.
- You need 1 T of salt.
- You need 1 T of pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of chicken boullion powder.
- It’s 1 T of baking powder.
Home-baked Crunchy Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a shallow baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up. Top with a cooling rack for maximum air and heat circulation. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix well the garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken powder, and baking powder. Set aside..
- Prepare the chicken wings: dry each wing well by patting with paper towel then put them all in a large bowl. Carefully coat all wings with the powder mix. Arrange the seasoned wings on the cooling rack, skin side down. Make sure there's enough space in between the wings..
- Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip and return to the oven for another 25 minutes. Flip back again and return to the oven for another 10 minutes..
- Take them out of the oven and let them sit for 5-10 minutes before serving with rice or pasta..