Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook tasty fiesta nacho cheesy broccoli soup in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup.
You can have Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 1-2 heads of broccoli chopped to desired size.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped to desired size and shape.
- It’s 1 can of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Celery Seed.
- Prepare of Optional Ingredients/Toppings:.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Peppers.
- It’s of Bacon.
- You need of Green onion.
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a crockpot, mix well, and cook on High for 30 minutes. Stir soup and smash potatoes down to pieces with a masher or fork. Reduce heat to low. Cook for another 45-60 minutes. Serve and Enjoy..