Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce.
You can cook Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce
- You need 1 (8 oz) of stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Louisiana Hot Sauce (or Frank’s if you prefer).
- It’s 2 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (I use Hungarian).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder (any heat level you desire…I use ghost).
- You need of Salt to taste (approx 1/2 tsp).
Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in small saucepan..
- Whisk other ingredients together and pour into saucepan with the melted butter. Whisk until smooth..
- Let simmer on low for approx 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before placing in a air tight glass jar..
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors meld and then ENJOY!.