Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make appetizing salt and pepper baked chicken wings in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings.
You can cook Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 1 kg of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1,5 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings step by step
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.