Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect upside down chicken nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Upside down chicken nachos.
You can cook Upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside down chicken nachos
- Prepare of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 jar of salsa 16oz.
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Topping sour cream any thing you like.
Upside down chicken nachos step by step
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.).
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone).
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined..
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese..
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long… just want to melt the cheese..
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made..
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones…. adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish… good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens….