Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook delicious nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity.
We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! Layer tortillas and chicken in casserole dish, and top with cheese. You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- It’s 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
This is an easy, tasty casserole. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe: Try this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip. The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper.