Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook tasty brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. Until I make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops again – which will be whenever I feel like it because it was SO EASY. Now I'm not saying my Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops version is better than the original – pork roast wrapped in bacon is hard to beat for.
A delicious recipe of bacon wrapped smoked pork tenderloin stuffed with jalapeño peppers and cheese. The pork tenderloin is full of flavour, and the stuffing is incredible. It is spicy and cheesy and totally matches the jalapeño popper flavour I was hoping for! You can cook Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- You need 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Prepare of Chile powder and paprika.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare Touch of cayenne powder.
- It’s of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. Roasted potatoes are a great addition to any pork chop recipe. Learn how to cut potatoes for bacon jalapeño pork chops with tips from a chef in this free. Jalapeno Popper Pork Chop. with mojito-lime corn on cob.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and scrape out all of the seeds and white membrane using a spoon. Or chop them up and stir them into a bowl of mac and cheese for something different. However, when you cook these smoked bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers, they'll be gone faster than the last corndog at the county fair. In this tested ABT recipe, whole jalapeños are cored then stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar before being wrapped in bacon and slow smoked to perfection. Bacon Jalapeno Popper Puffs – Seeing Spots.