Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing garlic bread personal pizzas in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Garlic bread personal pizzas. how to make a crispy garlic pizza bread. This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic; stir to mix well.
Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. Roll out the pizza dough on a piece of oiled parchment paper with an oiled rolling pin, into a thick rectangle. While bread sticks are still warm, brush with the mixture on top of each breadstick and serve. You can cook Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- It’s 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- Prepare of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Start your review of Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza Pepperoni! Which variety would you like to review? Mini Pizzas in GARLIC BREAD cups, made in a muffin tin! Don't laugh when you see what I use to cut the rounds.
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
These mini pizzas were an invention out of necessity. I had friends with kids around and had planned to make mini pizzas. Try this delicious Garlic Cheesy Bread alongside pizza or pasta! This Garlic Cheesy Bread recipe is full of cheesy flavor. This cheesy garlic bread will take almost any meal over the top.