Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make appetizing jalapeno popper chicken casserole in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of jalapenos, 2 diced and 1 sliced.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 8 oz of cooked penne pasta.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole instructions
- Cook bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Add onion to bacon grease and cook till soft, add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add butter and flour once butter is melted and stir for 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth and milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from pan and stir in Monterey jack and half of cheddar cheese.
- Stir in diced jalapenos, chicken, pasta and half of bacon.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 covered.
- Remove foil and top with remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.