Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy garlic parmesan chicken (wings) in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings).
You can have Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings)
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) step by step
- Preheat over 450.
- Line large baking pan sheet with foil and place all chicken wings on pan in single layer, don't overcrowded the pan..
- Brush olive over the top of each wing with a pastry brush or the back of a spoon..
- Mix in a small bowl seasoning salt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper.sprinkle evenly over both sides of each chicken wing.
- Roast wings for 40 mins, or until golden brown and crispy. Turn the chicken halfway through the baking, so they brown on both sides..
- After they are done, immediately sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and let them rest for 5 mins before serving..
- Notes- can be made with chicken legs / thighs whatever not just for wings..