Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook delicious sharon's golden fried chicken wings in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings.
You can have Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings
- Prepare Pack of chicken wings (I buy whole wings and cut them myself).
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of black pepper.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Pour canola oil in deep fryer or frying pan. Heat at 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour with all of the seasonings.
- If you are using whole wings cut them at the joints.
- Rinse chicken wings. Shake off extra water and place in flour/seasoning breading.
- Once deep fryer is ready (or oil in frying pan) place wings in a few at a time. Do NOT over crowd.
- Fry wings to your liking.