Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare appetizing bbq baked chicken wings in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings.
You can cook Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- Prepare 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- It’s 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!.