Roasted pumpkin with feta cheese. The roasted pumpkin is sweet and juicy, the feta adds pops of salty creaminess, the pine nuts add a warm, earthy crunch, the freshness from spinach, all lightly dressed with a Honey Balsamic Dressing. You really don't need that much dressing for this salad, just enough to coat the baby spinach. black pepper. feta cheese. pumpkin seeds. How to make this Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Feta Cheese Recipe?
Roasting the pumpkin intensifies and sweetens the vegetable and the sesame seeds, feta, chilli and honey add so much texture and flavour to it. What I also liked about it was that it could be eaten cold or hot depending on the hemisphere in which you dwell. Mix the vegetables with the spinach, then arrange on plates. You can cook Roasted pumpkin with feta cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted pumpkin with feta cheese
- Prepare 500 grams of Pumpkin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 70 grams of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
Top with a slice of feta cheese, and sprinkle with the oregano. Roasted pumpkin is combined with a creamy herbed feta and orange sauce, sprinkled with more fresh feta, and then baked until melted. Full of warm rich flavors, this recipe for Pumpkin with Feta Cheese makes a tasty autumn or winter entree for the family. Made with pumpkin puree, roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.
Roasted pumpkin with feta cheese instructions
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes..
- Put the pumpkin on the baking parchment, add olive oil, mix..
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven..
- Get out of the oven, toss with sesame seeds and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, sweet paprika to taste..
- Serve with honey and feta cheese..
Using pumpkin puree makes a creamy light cheese sauce, without having to add too much cheese or butter. You can make your own pumpkin puree or use organic canned pumpkin to make it faster! A quick & easy recipe for warming pumpkin wedges that make a delicious side dish. Find this simple, tasty pumpkin recipe, & many more, at Tesco Real Food. Serve the wedges with the Pulled.