Mothers Day Deviled Eggs.
You can have Mothers Day Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mothers Day Deviled Eggs
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black olives divided.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s As needed of water to boil eggs.
Mothers Day Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil the eggs. When they first start to boil time them to boil 10 minutes. Put them under cold tap water to cool them, then you can peel them..
- Slice the olive till you get 16 solid rings. Then chop the rest..
- Carefully cut in half lengthwise. Then carefully remove the yokes and move to a bowl. Set the whites aside. Mix all the ingredients except the whites, and the olives with whole rings..
- I have an old deviled egg dish available. So as I took the yoke out I put the egg whites in the dish. This makes it easier to refill the egg whites with the deviled egg mixture. When each is filled add a ring to the top of each deviled egg. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.