Easter Ranch Style Deviled Eggs ?.
You can cook Easter Ranch Style Deviled Eggs ? using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter Ranch Style Deviled Eggs ?
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of chives (dried).
Easter Ranch Style Deviled Eggs ? step by step
- Boil eggs as you would boil when making hard boil eggs…..I like to let my water boil, drop my eggs into the water, boil them for 8 minutes then immediately take them out and let them sit until they get a little bit cool before I peel them……
- After peeling eggs cut in half and place yolks into a bowl…….
- Mix all remaining ingredients with yolks, except for dried chives…..
- Spoon yolks into egg white halves, then sprinkle dried chives over the top, refrigerate until ready to serve…..
- Enjoy ?!!!!.