Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook perfect mary grace style cheese rolls in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Mary Grace style cheese rolls.
You can cook Mary Grace style cheese rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mary Grace style cheese rolls
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 113 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 480 g of APF.
- Prepare 8.5 g of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 120 g of fresh milk.
- You need 240 g of water.
- It’s 6 g of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need of Toppings and Filling.
- Prepare of Butter, softened.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar, for topping.
- It’s of Cheese, for filling.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Mary Grace style cheese rolls step by step
- Mix wet bread ingredients together, then gradually add in dry. Knead well..
- Cover and let rise 1 hour 30 minutes until doubled..
- Divide into approx 40g portions and roll with a piece of cheese inside, approx 4 inches long and 0.5 inches wide and tall.
- Let rise 30 minutes. Apply egg wash..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes..
- Cool slightly, then top with softened butter and sprinkle or dip the tops in granulated sugar.