Easy chili cheese fries ?. American Chili Cheese Fries. featured in Fries Around the World. Ladle the chili over the fries and top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
This platter of fries is loaded with homemade chili and the perfect velvety sauce. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. You can have Easy chili cheese fries ? using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries ?
- You need of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
The Velveeta helps create a smooth sauce, while the cream cheese and cheddar gives it a nice tang. Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is so easy to make and is done in a jiffy. Lay fries or wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Easy chili cheese fries ? instructions
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. This is an easy way to make one of my favorite snacks, chili cheese fries. These easy Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and fun family dinner! Frozen shoestring french fries topped with chili and shredded cheese – perfect for a movie night at home! Growing up in Philadelphia, the BEST EVER chili cheese fries come from a place called Nifty Fifties.