Japanese Yellowtail Carpaccio.
You can cook Japanese Yellowtail Carpaccio using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Yellowtail Carpaccio
- You need 5 pieces of x 4 Japanese yellowtail, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kabosu citrus juice (alternatively, use lemon or lime juice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Aojiso (green perilla) dressing.
- You need of Salt & pepper,to taste.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese,to taste.
Japanese Yellowtail Carpaccio instructions
- 1. Dress the Japanese yellowtail pieces evenly with olive oil, kabosu citrus juice, aojiso dressing and salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to taste..
- 2. Garnish with parsley to serve..