Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing jalapeno popper egg muffins in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Jalapeno popper egg muffins. Egg muffins are scrambled eggs that you bake in muffin tins. They are sort of like mini egg omelettes that you can customize with various add-ins and toppings. What I love about these Jalapeno Popper Breakfast Muffins is that they are the perfect bite-sized breakfast that you can grab on the go.
These egg cups will definitely spice up your morning routine. So simple to make for a crowd and even make great leftovers! Make your mornings a little easier. You can have Jalapeno popper egg muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper egg muffins
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- You need of Low fat cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Plain Greek yogurt.
- You need Can of sub garlic n herb seasoning for the following (to taste).
- It’s 1-2 of whole garlic minced.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Thyme.
If you love Jalapeno poppers. you are going to go crazy for these! Crispy, creamy, cheesy and spicy… pretty much everything you need to concoct the perfect bite! Keyword jalapeno popper egg rolls. © SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright I put the wrappers in a muffin tin.
Jalapeno popper egg muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Crack 4 eggs in bowl. Scramble well. Mix in seasoning, diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Fill muffin cups half way with egg mixture. Top with low fat cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled over top. If you wish to store these, be sure they are completely cooled prior. 4 eggs will make 6-8 muffins. Great for weekly meal prep!!.
All nested within a fantastic egg muffin to easily take with you anywhere! Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. I love jalapeno poppers as an appetizer in a restaurant but these went straight into the garbage. Also the cheese oozed out of most of them because of the. Your favorite jalapeno popper dip but in cheese muffin form- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Muffins!