Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing "kid friendly" rumaki (no chicken livers) in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
"Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers).
You can have "Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers)
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple slices.
- You need 2 cups of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of Optional: green onion, brown sugar, garlic, honey, ect.
"Kid Friendly" Rumaki (no chicken livers) step by step
- Drain water chestnuts and pineapples and place them in separate bowls. Cover and Coat Well with teriyaki sauce and a pinch of bbq sauce. Toss in Salt and Pepper. *(Optional: Add green onion, brown sugar, or any spices and seasonings desired to your marinade. Let soak overnight.).
- Preheat oven to 400°. Take your marinated water chestnuts and pineapples out of the refrigerator. Break the pineapple slices into quartered pieces. Cut your bacon slices in half..
- Wrap water chestnuts and pineapple quarters in the bacon half pieces, one at a time and secure in place with toothpicks. Place on baking sheet..
- Coat top with a layer of bbq sauce before baking. *(here you can also add to the top green onion, brown sugar, honey, ect.) Bake for 45 minutes or until bacon is cooked to desired level. Let cool. Enjoy!.