Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili.
You can have Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili
- It’s 2 of jalapenos, chopped (seeds removed for less heat).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of black or kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of diced or rotel tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 3/4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 2 ounce of cream cheese.
- It’s of Optional Toppings:.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sliced jalapeno.
- You need of Cilantro, chopped.
Big Mama's Jalapeno Popper Chili instructions
- In a large pot add the extra virgin olive oil. Saute onions, bell pepper, jalapeno and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add in the taco seasoning and chili powder..
- Add the beans, tomatoes, salsa, beef broth and chopped cilantro. Bring the chili to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend..
- Meanwhile, cook and crumble the bacon. Add the bacon and cream cheese right before serving. Stir until melted and creamy. Serve with desired toppings..