Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings.
You can have Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 10 of chicken wings, cut into two, wing tips removed.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning (if you don't have any, 2 tsp mixture or grated lemon zest and crushed black pepper would do).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour + 1 tbsp katakuriko (or maizena).
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of oil for frying.
Lemony Pepper Pan-Fried Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix wingettes and drumettes with 1 tsp lemon pepper, 1/2 tsp salt. Store in an airtight container in a fridge overnight..
- Remove chicken pieces from the fridge. Rest for 10 minutes..
- Combine flour + katakuriko with lemon pepper and salt. Put chicken pieces inside and coat them well..
- Pan-fry until golden brown..