Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare appetizing orlando pub cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Orlando Pub Cheese.
You can cook Orlando Pub Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orlando Pub Cheese
- It’s 8 oz. of Extra sharp cheddar, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Monterey Jack, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 c. of Dark beer or stout.
- Prepare 1 T. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha.
Orlando Pub Cheese step by step
- In a food processor with chopping blade, blend all ingredients until creamy smooth..
- If you like it spicier, add more sriracha, a little at a time..
- Refrigerate, covered..