Orlando Pub Cheese.
You can cook Orlando Pub Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orlando Pub Cheese
- It’s 8 oz. of Extra sharp cheddar, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Monterey Jack, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 c. of Dark beer or stout.
- Prepare 1 T. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha.
Orlando Pub Cheese step by step
- In a food processor with chopping blade, blend all ingredients until creamy smooth..
- If you like it spicier, add more sriracha, a little at a time..
- Refrigerate, covered..