Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make yummy cheesy herb garlic bread loaf in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf.
You can cook Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare Dash of Mrs.
- You need of Parmesan.
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a loaf called "Everything Italian" from Walmart Clearance rack! Slice the entire loaf almost all the way through. (about a half inch to an inch from the bottom).
- Spread Butter in between the slices and shake in all of the above spices and any others you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella in between each section and a bit across the top..
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted in the middle..
- Cool. Slice all the way through. Serve. Enjoy..
- Cheaper than Ready Made, Store bought Garlic Bread! 👍👍 Kids Love It! Also can be Main Dish!.