Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make appetizing kastengel / cheese tarts in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Kastengel / Cheese Tarts.
You can have Kastengel / Cheese Tarts using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kastengel / Cheese Tarts
- You need 100 gram of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Margarine.
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 sachet of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of royco powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanila.
- Prepare 100 grams of gouda/edam cheese.
Kastengel / Cheese Tarts step by step
- Whip the butter for 1 minute on low speed and add egg yolk and whip on high speed for 5 minutes. Add the cheese, flour, milk powder and use a spatula to stir to mix into a non-sticky dough.
- Preheat oven to 330 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a parchment paper or silicon mat on a working surface. Roll the dough out to about 1-inch thickness. Use a knife to cut the dough about 1-inch in width and then cut into individual about 3 inches long.Arrange these on the cookie sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Let the kastengel cool off on the baking sheet for 1 minute and then remove to cooling rack to let them cool down completely. Store in air-tight container and they can last up to one month.