Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious honey garlic bbq chicken wings in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings.
You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings
- It’s 5 lbs of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard powder.
Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings instructions
- Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat, cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish. Pour sauce over the wings..
- Marinate wings in fridge for one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chicken wings turning occasionally until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 90 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.